News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Eisernes collections and others.

Congratulations,

what a beautifull collection. it must be difficult to get this pieces in the far east.

haynau

Agree with you.Hi,My name is Naoki Matsumoto.Thank you for your opinions!!!That's right,In the Japanese country, there is rarely the German real thing decoration. I look for these from the foreign countries.Thank you. :cheers:

• 5 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Sugoi, Naoki-San!!!

Impressive collection!

(by the way I used to live in Hokkaido and Chiba-Ken. Watashi no Oksan wa Nihonjindesu.)

Hi,Andy!! Sorry ;) !! I send to answer ,too late!! Hi nice to meet you Andy!!

Please show you my "EK ww1 of back name writen!" of 3 shot.I have Spanienkreuz Gold & SIlber,Deutscheskreuz Gold & Silber and Luftwaffe's etc..

What kind of decorations do you like? And do you have?

Best regards

Stunning collection. :jumping:

Hi! Nice to meet you! Sorry! My answer was too late. ;) Thank you for your opinions. What kind of items do you have or like? Eiseneskreuz? Or other Kreuz? Uniform and Tabs?

Now,the items which I collect is Deutscheskreuz Silber & Gold,Spanienkreuz Gold & Silber,Eiserneskreuz WW1 & WW2 and Luftwaffe's items,etc.

It is hope now that I own "Spanienkreuz Gold mit Brillanten" But! It will be impossible!!

I want to watch your collections! If you OK,send your collections photo's to my address!

My address is matsumoto@toei-kenko.com

I will look forward to watch your mail!

Best regards

• 1 month later...