News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Austrian ribbon bar fakes again

• Replies 115
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick Research

Quite interesting to note the "signature" lack of REAL PINS. He spends so much time and effort making Frankenstein medal bars...

with thin wire ribbon bar sized pins that would have bent and fallen off under the weight of the medals.

He also does not have real pins for the ribbon bars-- note the way he is bending down the ctachs and affixing NUTSO pins trying to get them to line up? :speechless::speechless:

Criminal... greedy... AND stupid. Evolution's made a personal mistake with that one's genes.

Combinations seem to be increasing in idiocy-- suggesting (can we hope?) that this manufacturer of brand new illegal under Austrian law neo-Nazi garbage is FINALLY running out of the ordinary stuff and is down to the items that were never used up because of no demand, back during the war?

• 3 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...

with all those rare parts you start wondering why he doesn't make any more logic combinations???? Glad he doesn;t visit this forum and sees all the names and awards, or else he'd probably make combinations from real persons awards groups....

Guest Rick Research

Well- he appears to be back using circa 2003 Swedish CAST hobby metal devices that have been PAINTED (those Xs :speechless: ) and Ohio Parts Fraud style hand made metal backings--

just look at where the pin catch is! :banger: That is hardly where a stamped "U tongue" came out-- so there is the horizontal pin sllllllllllllanting downwards. Looks like he is hand snipping "white" sheet tin rather than tell-tale "yellow" brass.

So much destructive criminal effort to steal dishonest money from careless/stupid people. His grandmothers must be SO proud of their genetic legacy!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
    Guest Rick Research

#89 looks like a classic Ohio Parts Fraud from the 1990s-- hand snipped brass backing aned hook, and the ridiculous devices.

He had BAGS full of weirdly inappropriate lapel bow minis back then-- these were items that never got USED during the Thousand Year Reich.

That looks just really too weird to be real, i'd love to get only one ribbonbar with just one of those devices on it for real? But braunschweiger mini and such? no way...???

and indeed, where did he get those parts all from????

Guest Rick Research

I have a box of mostly HUGE sized-- and that's WHY they are still around and never got used Imperial Old Style ribbon bar and medal bar backings, fastenings, and even stuffing material all from one cardboard carton out of some thrifty German corner cigars-and medal-bars-while-you-wait 1930s tailor shop, along with a scrap heap of ribbons the outfitter used to make the "guts" of medal bars that nobody ever sees.

(Hey, why throw away free recyclables? He must have held onto no longer wanted parts when anybody brought in old bars to have new awards added, and intended to sell these on to the next customer who wanted something the right size... without having to PAY for new parts himself. Pure profit.... :rolleyes: ).

Packrat from 1930s Third Reich saves Useful Things... dies.

Packrat from 1970s across the sea finds them about to be thrown in the trash and thinks... why throw these away?... (alas) dies.

Packrat from 2006 inherits them.

It's only a small cardboard box. :catjava: And who evers SEES the insides of medal bars? :rolleyes:

They are my very own personal Dinosaur Bones collection. :catjava:

Of course, not being evil, criminal, or stupid, I'm not using them to make new fake bars. Which would be really difficult without endless supplies of CORRECT real ribbon.

But the Evil Forces are ALWAYS prowling looking for such things for their Frankenstein experiments.

Guest Rick Research

It never ceases to amaze me that such people can find ebay... but not find HERE.

FELDSPANGE.

There. That should make a google link for anybody smart enough to search.

• 4 weeks later...

well I think this is open fraud:

"nach Angaben des Vorbesitzers aus Pour le Merite Trägernachlass" (PLM wearer according to previous owner)

... and it went for 84 euros.

plm_angebl.jpg

Edited by webr55

Someone STOP HIM!!

This one is currently at 86 Euros - and rising! Those people think they will get a REAL Medalla Militar bar!!

It is :banger::banger::banger: !

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but no German earned both the Medalla Militar and the Red Service Cross for service in the SCW.

Edited by Scott