News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Rhodesian headdress 1964-80

I have gathered over the years a collection of post-UDI Rhodesian militaria and think that the following might be of interest to some members of the forum.

Rhodesian African Rifles Other Ranks slouch hat :

If other members want to add their own contributions, they are most welcome.

Eric

Edited by The Saint

• Replies 53
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice!! How many more are there out there? DO you have them all?

Unfortunately not. There are quite a number of berets I'm still looking for : Armd Car Regt, Medical Corps (midnight blue and marroon), Staff Corps, as well as a couple of others - preferably used (there's a message there ! :rolleyes: ).

One last headdress remains to be posted, a RhSigs SD cap but I must photograph it first. I should done it before the end of the week.

James,

The only bush hat I have is the standart camouflage one. BTW, it looks like people are crazy about Rhodie bush hat - one offered on eBay recently went over GBP 100 !

Cheers

Eric