News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iraq War O.I.F I Personal Photo's

Guest IMHF

Iraq War O.I.F I Personal Photo's

Here is a picture of me next to my M1A1 Abrams Tank, I was the Gunner on C-34. This was in 2003 my first tour in Iraq with the 1-66 Armor 4ID out of Fort Hood, TEXAS.

if you have any personal Iraq War photos please post them here so we can witness your sacrifice and honor you.

Thank you

God Bless

SSG Luna, Lorenzo

Samara, Iraq 2003 M1A1 Abrams Tank:

Edited by IMHF

Lunch at War: nothing like a little dust on your food...

Eating on top of my M1A1 Abrams Tank: Samara, Iraq

Edited by IMHF

Guest Rick Research

Can I ask something that's been driving me crazy since the original Gulf War? What is the origin and purpose of the big > marks on vehicles? Yours does NOT have them! ?

It stands for the Division > you are affiliated with. On my M1A1 Abrams Tank it has the symbol on the bottom of the numbers to represent the Fourth Infintry Division (4ID) out of Fort Hood, Texas

Edited by IMHF

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...

Paul

You are right but this was in 2003 when the war first started and the people wanted help. Now the Iraqi people are tired of the situation of the security problem in Iraq. All they want is to be safe and have trust in one another as one whole country.

I pray this happens soon so all the soldiers in Iraq can come home. I will be deploying for my thired tour in June 08.

Thank you for your viewing and comment:

Lorenzo