News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Peter Nyitrays collections of Hungarian and Austro-Hungarian militaria.

Peter Orincsay

• 4 weeks later...
    • Replies 238
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter I've looked at your collection, presentation and attention to detail with amazing interest and I have to admit it excites me to the bone, you have a collection to be proud and envious of, keep showing us. regards

Alex K

• 1 month later...
    • 1 year later...
    • 4 years later...
    On 20/11/2008 at 19:03, Peter Orincsay said:

Hello John!

I am not really sure of the origin of my Z?szl?s (Warrant Officer) tunic. I was found hidden in the basement among my late grandfathers belongings.

Since he never were a Z?szl?s (Warrant Officer), he went straight to Hadnagy (Lieutenant) after graduating the Ludovika Military (Budapest) academy in 1937.

And I?m still not 100% sure what the purple colour is for military branch.

The tunic is in mint condition and with a nice taylors tag inside. The tag says: N?das ?s Osz?czky - ?ri ?s Egyenruha Szab?k - Budapest, IV Esk? T?r 1. (N?das & Osz?czky - Gentlemen and Uniform taylors, Budapest 4th district Esk? Squere 1.)

Z_szl_s__2_.jpg

Peter The zaslos was not a WO , ranks among the junior officers ,so wears gold buttons , badges and shoulder cords . the Three classes of WO wears silver buttons and badges and shoulder straps in arm of service colour.

• 7 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 9 months later...