News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 65
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! Why did you sell this?

Sometimes things need to be sold for several private and personal reasons..........I am very very sorry that my old bars are no longer authentic and original but while selling them I did not knew that it is possibel to exclude single ebay members from auctions.....by the way, if he has several accounts (and he has!!!) then you need to know ALL of them to stop him...and he has still the possibility to let some friends buy the things for him - Ergo, things like this will happen and we can`t stop it!!! :mad:

what's his real name?

I have the right to exclude people from bidding and state thusly, so long as I do not do so on the basis of their memebrship in a legally protected class (sexual orientation/gender/race/age/national origin etc).

I note that twice now this week I have asked about the real identity of these history rapists and while they are clearly well known to those who discuss these events, everyone is afraid to name names: it's quite an age when everyone is afraid to do anything, even in/for something as minor as this fraudulent transaction...and that's what it is, implicit collusion.

No problem about real names. This is his homepage: www.ordensammler.com an according to "contact" it's Mr.

Bernd Uhrig

Hinter den G?rten 10

72072 T?bingen

Deutschland/Germany

eBay user "cetra2003" is registered to another person, of female gender. I've gut no information if she is really doing something or if it's just Mr. Uhrig who uses the name ...

On eBay there's now a "club style" EK 1870 offered with "club like" scans by "maexle19". I asked for beter pictures, in a manner I knew the seller because I had a friend (M?xle :P ) of mine in mind ... but later I looked at his feedback ...

Anyone here should do the same .... :speechless:

(the feedback, not the familiar email)

Auction:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=220191014912

And his feedback as buyer:

http://feedback.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...FeedbackAsBuyer

He has no other auctions - by now!

:shame:

• 2 weeks later...

Dont think it can be stopped but as long as 'its' supply is limited?

If I wasnt a member on these here forums I probably would have fallen foul of it. Bet new collectors see these and have a punt.

Wrong!

Rob

Edited by EuRob

Guest Rick Research

Ummmm, how is this not FRAUD-- even as defined by the morons at eCrap?

Very clear before and after medal bar photos. Even an eCrap desk idiot can see that they are the same bars, and that this is not a question of "restoration" by putting (fake modern) battle bars etc in the holes (uh, there are NO holes) where nothing ever was.

This is exactly like taking an original photo of Famous Person XYZ and forging an autograph on it.

It's FRAUD.

EVEN as defined by eCrap simpletons.

I've been reading this topic with very much interest and as a collector im on the side of the people who think that frauds like this guy deserve a very hard kick in a place where it hurts....

But what i wonder is: he obviously OWNS the bars he is changing into monsters and definately knows what he is buying to change into frauds.... But as an owner you can do what you want with your possessions, right? It hurts to see those changed bars with before and after pictures, but im afraid there is no law that says you can't fool aroud with a medal you own and afterwards sell it.

On the other hand this guy is not any different than any of the people who sell FAKE stuff on purpose, only he destroys real material to sell his monsters...

We all know this little collectorworld is FULL with people who have their heart not at the right place and try to screw over the people who do collect with all the love for history and historicall items. I think this guy is just another very bad example of someone who spoils a lot of the fun for many people.

It is topics like this and the people here who educate the rest, please keep posting information because i would have gotten me one of those bad ones myself i i didn't knew it from here....

Kind regards,

Gaston

Edited by jabnus