News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Former Iraqi Leader Saddam Hussien Photos

Guest IMHF

• Replies 58
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rev Jesse Jackson Visits with Saddam Hussien

Ibrahim, Singapore.

I do not have one of them photos of Saddam & Rumsfeld when they were buddies together. I do have one when Rev Jesse Jackson was buddies with Saddam.

Read about his Rev Jesse Jackson's visit with Saddam at the web site below:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...ein%2C%20Saddam

Actual size of photo: 8" by 10"

Here is Saddam awarding a beautiful sword to his Ministrey of Defence (MOD)

While it is not a picture of the MOD guys, it is a picture of the Saddam Presenation sword we captured in Tikrit. It is just like the one being awarded in that photo. We gave it to the National Infantry Museum at Ft. Benning, Georgia. Steve

Steve

Wow that sword is very beautiful: Great for any Iraqi Militaria Collection.

Thank you for sharing:

SSG Luna, Lorenzo

Lorenzo,

That pic in post #12 is remarkable to me because it has three very important people we captured all in one photo. We captured Abid Mahmood in a joint raid with TF-20 on June 16th, 2003 in northern 'Cadaseeah' suburb of Tikrit. We captured Adnan Abid Al Musslit on July 27th in a surprise raid that I commanded in downtown Tikrit. And of course, our brigade captured Saddam on Dec. 13th, 2003 near Ad Dawr just across the river from Tikrit and south directly opposite Ouja (Saddam's birthplace) and the Hadooshi Farm (where we nearly bagged Saddam in June 2003 ). I'll post a couple of pics from those albums. Steve

Edited by Steve Russell

Among the items captured in the Hadooshi Farm raid, we got Mrs. Sajida Hussein's (Saddam's wife) national identity card, jewelry and personal papers, along with the family photo albums. Here is the identity card.

Edited by Steve Russell

Among the items captured in the Hadooshi Farm raid, we got Mrs. Sajida Hussein's (Saddam's wife) national identity card, jewelry and personal papers, along with the family photo albums. Here is the identity card.

Steve

This is a very nice piece, who has it? Wow I realy like it, wish I had it in my collection. :love:

Here is a 'heart-warming' shot of Uday's? birthday party when he was a teenager. It has from left to right: Sajida, Saddam, Barzan Majid (Saddam's half brother) with hands on Uday's? shoulders) and bodyguard Adnan Abid Al Musslit in the beret and fatiques. Adjusting the fruit I think is Ragad, Saddam's daughter. Steve

Edited by Steve Russell

She looks better in the I.D card then at the party of Oday.

Mrs. Sajida Hussein's (Saddam's wife) :lol:

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

It could be his double??? Saddam had a couple of them.........

Notice it looks like he is stairing at it ha?

Lorenzo

Steve

I know what you mean, it takes a lot of hard work scanning the photos and making them the right size to post. I thank you for adding to my thread and can't wait to see the rest of the photos you are going to add. All the information you provide gives a better picture to the photo. "You know what I mean" :unsure:

Thank you

Lorenzo

No it's him. It was in the family photo album, plus he is with Barzan and Uday. Steve

I would pay a fortune for the family photo album of Saddam!

Lorenzo

Saddam has a visitor in his palace:

Bought this photo from an antique dealer in Baghdad, Iraq, printed Konica Paper.

Can any one identify the visitor here in this photo?

Actual size of Photo: 8" by 10"

Edited by IMHF

Photo: 2

Bought this photo from an antique dealer in Baghdad, Iraq, printed Konica Paper.

Can any one identify the visitor in the Photo?

Saddam has a visitor???

Can any one identify the visitor in the Photo?

• 1 month later...

Steve

I watched you speek on the DVD Movie ACE IN THE HOLE "The capture of Saddam" it showed this actual Piece you found on a raid to capture Saddam, I Honor you sir for your great service.

Thank you

God Bless

SSG Luna, Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

• 5 months later...

Does any one out there have any other pictures of Saddam Hussien wearing his military Medals??

Please post them:

Thank you

Lorenzo

Does any one out there have any other pictures of Saddam Hussien wearing his military Medals??

Please post them:

Thank you

Lorenzo

• 1 month later...

Saddam has a meeting at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier Baghdad, Iraq

I bought this Photo off of an antique dealer in Baghdad, Iraq. Saddam is having some sort of meeting at the Iraq Iran war Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Baghdad, Iraq.

Find out more information about the Iraq Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at the link below:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/wor...d-monuments.htm

This looks like former Romanian president Nicolae Ceauşescu together with Saddam Hussein..

Greetings

P?ter N.

This looks like former Romanian president Nicolae Ceauşescu together with Saddam Hussein..

Greetings

P?ter N.

Is it realy him can you post a picture of the Romanian President??

Thank you

Lorenzo

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_10_2008/post-3034-1222885258.jpghttp://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_10_2008/post-3034-1222884039.jpg

I believe that the person in the photograph presenting the award to Saddam Hussein is IZZAT IBRAHIMAL-DURI. He was the Vice Chairman of the Revolutionary Command Council of Iraq. This particular playing card forms part of the "most-wanted" playing card set that was distributed by the Intelligence Agency of the USA in 2003.