News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

H.J. & B.D.M Tinnie Database

• Replies 242
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
    • 4 months later...

Though the silver Potsam 1932 badge has been posted before,

I wondered what anyone would think of this one.

The maker mark is impressed, instead of proud on all the other Hoffstatter marked badges I have seen.

Aquired by accident, I just knew I hadn't got it, and only noticed it was HJ while scanning it.

Sachsen.

Nice one Pete, not seen by me before at a glance you would not

think it was hj.I am sure i have missed many hj and sa tinnies

in the past, but now i look more carefully.

Regards

Mametz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Picked up this nice old Hj Sportmeisterschaft Tinnie - Bann B20 Allgäu 8.7.34.last week. Wanted to know where the meeting took place,I like a bit of background detail. Came up with - B20 was introduced August 1, 1933, existing in the Hochland-district, wearing a yellow Oberbann-color (headquarters at Kempten);

January 1, 1936 the number was changed into 320. With the date April 15, 1939 the district became Schwaben. Its headquaters were transferred to Sonthofen.

Hi,

Picked up this nice old Hj Sportmeisterschaft Tinnie - Bann B20 Allgäu 8.7.34.last week. Wanted to know where the meeting took place,I like a bit of background detail. Came up with - B20 was introduced August 1, 1933, existing in the Hochland-district, wearing a yellow Oberbann-color (headquarters at Kempten);

January 1, 1936 the number was changed into 320. With the date April 15, 1939 the district became Schwaben. Its headquaters were transferred to Sonthofen.

Very nice, not often seen.

Regards

Mametz

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...

Thanks for the compliment Pete - bought a small stash of tinnies, a couple of weeks ago, some are already posted on threads, so I won't be putting these up again, but some have not been shown on any threads at all - like this one - another HJ Treffen - Lauingen - 22 - 23. 1934

Metal measures 2,6cm x 4,6cm