News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 291
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
    • 6 months later...
    • 3 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...

Yes Pete, I keep pegging away, although not a avid tinnie fan, when they cross my path and the price is right I take them. Trouble is there's such a lot of different ones, sometimes I wonder if the price of them will ever rise. Can't imagine the May Day or WHW tinnies increasing much in price, although to be fair some of the niche tinnies i.e. SA, SS, HJ Bann, have started to command good prices. I noticed a HJ Nesselwang Mannschaft tinnie exactly the same as I placed on our HJ thread went for 200€ a couple of weeks ago, would seem awareness is stirring.

Edited by AlecH

I have noticed a slight rise in prices for non-niche tinnies, The "niche" type prices have left me behind already.

Some helpful fellow sold one of my contacts the Tieste books recently and that buggered up that source!

Pete