News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Kriegsmarine fieldgrey uniforms

Guest Rick Research

:Cat-Scratch: That is VERY interesting! I have seen the M1938-type overseas caps with yellow Soutache but that is the first M1943 "Landmarine" M?tze I have seen with piping like that! :beer:

[attachmentid=54205]

• Replies 89
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, some time out of this topic.

de ruiter, please show as some more details of your M42 officer cap, and the star fish insigne. this one was used in KA units in Holland, Belgium and France, and is so difficult to find now days.

Meyer, nice worn cap, it show a lot of war.

I have just found in Denmark a model 43 mint tunic without the emblems. I think this is the rarest tunic of the KA. This is the 3rd time I have seen one. As soon as I have it I will show you.

Regards from Spain.

Edited by KM-SPAIN

• 1 month later...

Eduardo,

You have the best collection of naval feldgrau I have ever seen. :jumping::beer: While I have seen the odd enlisted tunic here and there, it is nothing to compare to what you have there. I agree with the others, That old style officers "crusher" is to die for. And that Admirals uniform is fantastic. Unfortunately I do not have any, as I no longer collect TR. I would love to see you post some more though.

Dan Murphy

I say just the same. It is very impressive my friend. Thanks, you never let me down.

I wish to go to Spain and see it by myself. Take care.

Edgar

I say just the same. It is very impressive my friend. Thanks, you never let me down.

I wish to go to Spain and see it by myself. Take care.

Edgar

Edgar, nice to hear from you here. Thanks for your kind words as always, and you know where you have a friend and an your home.

• 2 months later...