News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Exceptional New Book on North Korean Orders and Medals

dbookmahngc

• 2 weeks later...

I have an answer from Bill now.

I hope all will be al right now.

Thx :cheers:

Anatoly,

I'm glad that it worked out!!! This looks like a very good book. There is only one book that I know of that covers them. That's the OMSA Medal Notes mentioned earlier in this thread.

:beer: Doc

• 1 month later...

There is an exceptional new book on North Korean Orders, Decorations and Medals. All medals are shown in color. See it at www.dbmpress.com

Just an short update on the status of the book for everyone.

We had a few production issues with the printer. These have since been resolved and we think everyone will be very pleased with the final product. The printer has given us a delivery date of not later than April 29, 2008.

As such, we have decided to extend the pre-publication offer until April 30th.

Thank you again.

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bob,

Not me.

But, see below the date indicated by the printer. I think we are still into the framework...

A few days more to wait... :rolleyes:

Cheers.

Ch.

(...) We had a few production issues with the printer. These have since been resolved and we think everyone will be very pleased with the final product. The printer has given us a delivery date of not later than April 29, 2008.

(...)

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick note - we mailed out all of the pre-ordered regular editions of the ODM of DPRK last week. We are waiting on the slipcases to mail out the limited editions. We expect to have the slipcases this week. Thank you for your support