News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

East German Items

• Replies 64
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I will post the insignia and medals...

Boards

Boards

yet more boards

KM Boards

Now I will post the insignia and medals...

Boards

Boards

yet more boards

KM Boards

Fallschirmjager

Police

More police

Edited by Paul Reck

Hi!

It seems as if the prices have risen slightly. I dont think that the demand for these items has risen too much over the past couple of decades. Although, it did take German WW2 items three decades to become something collectable! Thank you for your compliments!

Best regards

Paul

Edited by Paul Reck

Very nice DDR collection, Paul! :love: I've a few tunics in my collection, but nothing like yours! Actually, my wife was pretty ticked off at me for having the tunics, so now, I focus my DDR collecting to badges and medals. In fact, she encouraged this change in collecting by buying me a small display cabinet, and not take up too much space in the closet! :lol:

Very nice DDR collection, Paul! :love: I've a few tunics in my collection, but nothing like yours! Actually, my wife was pretty ticked off at me for having the tunics, so now, I focus my DDR collecting to badges and medals. In fact, she encouraged this change in collecting by buying me a small display cabinet, and not take up too much space in the closet! :lol:

Faked uniforms...

It makes one think... How many of the tunics in our WW2 collection are made in the same manner... Blank tunics that people(maybe germans themselves) added original insignia post war to sell to the sovenier hungry occupation troops. I see that happening a lot as I am sure that jobs were not the most abundant for a while. In most cases, we would never know

Oberst Gen,

I have the same issue with my wife now. I have so many East German tunics that she actually gets mad when I receive a TR item... not because of "what it is" but because of the quantity of items I have in the room!!! I only have seven TR uniforms now. To my wife, she view them one and the same!!!

:lol:

• 3 months later...