News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Dusty Miller (Ernest Charles Miller)

Hi hope some one can help me i am researching a diver of old times his name is Dusty Miller MBE DSC (Ernest Charles Miller) of the tin openers fame warrant shipwright he began diving in 1914 i would like to know when he died or any information about his life and diving work

Cheers Tommy

• 2 months later...

Hi Tommy

Here is a link for you. It has a small amount of info on your chap in reference to a 1926 newspaper report and a book about the Tin Openers that will possibly hold some more information on him. I hope you find what your looking for. It would be great if you could post your findings back here, I for one would be interested to know more.

Good luck.

The Tin Openers by Kendall McDonald

http://www.divernet.com/cgi-bin/articles.p...mp;sc=&ac=d

Hi Tommy

Here is a link for you. It has a small amount of info on your chap in reference to a 1926 newspaper report and a book about the Tin Openers that will possibly hold some more information on him. I hope you find what your looking for. It would be great if you could post your findings back here, I for one would be interested to know more.

Good luck.

The Tin Openers by Kendall McDonald

http://www.divernet.com/cgi-bin/articles.p...mp;sc=&ac=d

Hi thanks for the info i have the tin openers book and a lot of other information on the man including his service record in the navy but after 1926 no info so if you come across anything more please let me know

Cheers Tommy