News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guest Rick Research

Uhhhhh ohhhhhh, prescription meds have worn off, I see.

For those of you still having any doubts about which is the Evil Ricky...

I rest my case. :rolleyes:

Actually, with hope for rolls not YET available, perhaps #s 22 and 34, some day.

#36: well, out of 464 possible "Prussian" recipients of Weimar's Gold General Decoration X during the World War, only 10 had also received--and were allowed to keep-- the Silver as well. :rolleyes:

As an aside... I always advise keeping archives on zip drives or tape backup or CD-Rom. That last picture is the original scan from the seller in Germany. BOTH the twins lost an awful lot of data when we each had zipdrive self-destruction... many, many images have been lost forever.

I have had over 800 ribbon bars pass through here since the last computer failure. At least that many before and all those images are gone forever... whine, whine, whine...

Guest Rick Research

#41 looks familiar, but my mind is going.

#42 yes-- that was GENERAL WUZZIFACE. It's past midnight. Me go. :sleep: Must do many scannings tomorr today after big yellow thing in sky come up.

Rick, just because I am a bit confused............ :speechless1:

this last one (42) was part of my stolen collection!!!! Do you want to say it is an ACTUAL picture from a german seller now for sale or is that picture some years old????????????

Please get back to me....

Hi Heiko, that's because (like so many other pieces floating around out there)...... you bought the 2 ribbon bars and medal bar from me! The photos are the original ones from when I purchased the set.

Here's the other ribbon bar. I believe I originally purchased it from Claus Phillips, I could go back through the records in the attic and tell you when I bought it and when I sold it to you! But it will be a few more months before I am moving boxes again....

(As an aside. When Herr Phillips sold this set there were 2 additional ribbon bars that someone else had already bought before I bought the three pieces in the group!! (individually).... It was a real shock to me to find a German dealer selling a broken group that was clearly from a General Officer!)

I think he tried this one... but I forget the results

Excuse me lads (I?ve starry eyes after all thes bars...shinning), Why this Oldemburg order in a 7th place...Why the hanseatic cross has preference??

Thanks

Miguel