News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Eric: If I exactly do not know from which spring it comes I would strongly doubt their genuineness.

Thanks Jos - @ woodeye, if you doubt the bullion examples I posted, you would be the first. I've gotten nothing but good words about them in the past. All my bullion badges came from a top collector of his time here in the USA, Mr. Bob McCarthy. I have no doubts whatsoever of their authenticity, but thanks for your opinion nonetheless.

Here is a shot of the reverse of the Ground Combat Badge in bullion.

ERIC

Forgiveness, but I am from nature very carefully and question first everything, perhaps not always is the best kind. But I must feel fine also with my pieces. Nevertheless, I suppose both pieces come from the same workshop, even if one unterfeeds seems to be. What should not be called that they are not an original. The old top collectors have got even earlier the best pieces, although also even today now and again what appears.

Thanks for the backside !

Also the back looks good, only unfortunately, under UV light there shine all white threads. Nevertheless, I like it very well. What do you mean?

Here in Germany it is an everlasting Diskusion lightning with the UV lamp.

I have bought the badge already 10 years ago from a collector for 20 DM, who had not liked it at that time because of UV luminous.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, for this nice observer. I see yours is still on cloth, then he looks immediately even better of course. Well, at least mine was not expensive. Even if I find a pity that, nevertheless, he is not original, but as I had already said, never was sure to me and an original observer, up to now I had not seen yet.

Oha, i love this Frontflugspange in cloth, what kind is it ? I kann not discern it.

The EK is also great of course, very nice konvolut. Are they everything from a reduction?

Wood: Thank you for the pilot and also for the back. I also like him very well.

Oha, i love this Frontflugspange in cloth, what kind is it ? I kann not discern it.

The EK is also great of course, very nice konvolut. Are they everything from a reduction?

Wood: Thank you for the pilot and also for the back. I also like him very well.

Bomber in gold

Not a reduction but regular size