News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My messy collection

Hey Guys

I started looking thru my collection since I got back from Iraq and decided to post some of my collection, I have TONS more in the basement but since my injuries I can't get to them,which is killing me!!!!

Rick if your reading this ,I know I STILL need a scanner (Epson of course :rolleyes: )

I'm sure there's alot of these that look familiar to some members.

First up is a small sample of my ribbonbar collection, nothing spectacular but I like them ALL even down to the lonely Ostfront ribbon

Edited by Eric K.

a small sampling of mystickpins, these are my main collecting focus some are fairly rare.

The Panzer/Skull pin is one of my first pieces...if anyone has some info on this let me know.

Edited by Eric K.

this is the last photo for now, It's hard to believe by the pictures but I'm not into third reich anymore so 99% of my collection is Imperial,

Thanks for looking

Eric.

Edited by Eric K.

Guest Rick Research

:love: Reeeeeeeebon barzzzzzzzzzzz. :love:

VERY nice minis stickpin with the Hessian Kriegerehrenzeichen in the middle of its awards. :jumping:

I miss the old camera that used a plain olf floppy disk that I could take out of that and put in my computer. Simple, easy---so of course rejected for these new Star Trek dilithium crystal things that aall need interfaces blah blah blah.

I had a camera "system"-- take 4 or 5 shots of everything at varying heights and angles and eventually ONE of them would come out good! :cheeky:

Get well soon. Maybe by the time you can come over on leave it will no longer be winter. Ground's still frozen here. Global warming here Back Home.... :cheers:

• 1 month later...

a small sampling of mystickpins, these are my main collecting focus some are fairly rare.

The Panzer/Skull pin is one of my first pieces...if anyone has some info on this let me know.

Hello Eric

I hope that someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that the panzer/skull pin, is the panzer badge for the Legion Condor volunteers, in the spanish civil war.

All the best

Snoopy

Thanks for the compliments!

The reason I asked for info on the L.C. badge is because I haven't seen another one, and I'd love to see someone who has one

Eric

Edited by Eric K.

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Eric

It's funny that you mentioned this, when I saw your thread I thought you stole some of my boxes!!! they almost look the same

I have about 5 or 6 messy boxes that I really need to do something with!!!

Eric