News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1969 Soviet Kiev Artillery Engineer Institute Yearbook

Hi all,

Been waiting to get this one for just over a month. It's off Ebay and when it was originally listed I didn't have the extra $$'s to spare. I wrote the seller and asked if they were planning to relist it and after a few days they finally said they were. So I waited... and waited... and waited. Finally I wrote again and I get the impression they'd forgotten all about it. But they popped it back on auction. Waited another week and finally it came up early this afternoon. I'd have gotten it even cheaper but of course someone just had to pop on in the last second and make a bid... (and I know... it's the name of the game) so went up a bit but still got it for a steal I think.

These are the sellers (AAG International) photos. I'm guessing it'll be here early this coming week but wanted to go ahead and post for comments. So now, without further ado...

Edited by Hauptman

Does anyone know which academy badge would be the match to the one pictured here? I may already have it... if not I'd love to get one to put with the album.

Edited by Hauptman

Assuming there are several other pages to post... just have to wait till I have it in hand. I especially love the nice leatherette binding with the gold inscription and insignia... and the photos of the officers with their decorations.

Does anyone else have similar albums (yearbooks) in their collections? If so I for one would love to see them. :beer:

Dan :cheers:

Edited by Hauptman

Guest Rick Research

I've never seen a "white diamond" with any form of abbreviation that'd come out to this school's name. They probably just used a plain badge without any shield on it.