News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Yugoslavian Awards

• Replies 270
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmh, I now think that you have the Yougoslavian version. I will have to say the opposite of Christophe. This one is easy to find. I bought the 2 versions this weekend. So I don't have them in my possession right now. Here are the pictures. You will see the differences.

This one was made by the Soviet. It is suppose to be a WWII issued medal.

OK. I did not know these were so easy to find... At least, easier than I thought...

I have not been lucky, as I did not see a lot of them until now. But, the fact I do not collect Yugoslavian awards may be a reason why I did not pay attention enough to them...

Ch.

I thought the Russian-made version had "Za Hrabrost" in the wreath below a very small star; while the Yugosalvian-made version had a large star in the center and "Za Hrabrost" above that. Or were both types made in both locations?

I don't know how much were awarded yet, but I just ordered a small reference book about Yugoslavian medals & orders. I let you know when I'll received it. :unsure:

The book is called : YUGOSLAVIA - Army Insignia and Decorations 1918-1990

It is suppose to be a basic reference book with only black & white pictures. Although, I guess this is the only english book on Yugoslavian awards.

Edited by Soviet

• 2 weeks later...