News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A couple of Deschler DK's

As I have been slack of late, and not been posting a lot, I guess I had better add something, here are a couple of

DK's, my Gold and a friend of mine who has a Silver (which I sold him some years ago, and sort of regret that now).

Anyway, some photos of them together....

As I have been slack of late, and not been posting a lot, I guess I had better add something, here are a couple of

DK's, my Gold and a friend of mine who has a Silver (which I sold him some years ago, and sort of regret that now).

Anyway, some photos of them together....

Ni,Bob! Nice to meet you.I am Naoki Matsumoto,40 yeards old. I like DK very much. I have DK Gold of two & DK silber of one,too. My DK silber is Zimmermann 20.DK Gold are 21 & 134.By the way,your Silber 1 is very very nice!! Beautiful antique and splendid!! :jumping::jumping::jumping: I want to hunt "1" of silber! Your DK Gold is very nice,too!! Regards!

Fantastic DKs... What more can one say! :cheers:

Best Regards,

Jay

All are fantastic DK, all I?ve see were not so nice and "uncirculated" and, by the way, they are very, very expesives... Their Intrisec beauty makes me wants to have one of my own... :banger:

regards and greetings to all...

miguel

• 2 weeks later...

Naoki, that is a fantastic grouping, Love that shot !!!

Norwest78, when I had the silver, I had another gold and sold both off when I tried to get out of collecting,

and the result of that silly move was to get rid of things that I really liked, so it has been a bit of a battle to

get a few old favourites back again, I know where the silver is, and I wait in the dark, ...one day...... :rolleyes:

Here is another DKiG that belongs to a friend of mine, it is named roughly on the back too, I don't know if the

naming is of the period or not, but it is a nice cross all the same, and another Deschler...

Bob

John,

Thanks very much for that, I will pass it on to my friend Paul, who owns that one, he will be over the moon with

the details, now that I know it is Luftwaffe, I might have to try and prize it out of him, as he is only after Heer

Infantry items, so I guess I have a bit of a chance!!!

Thanks again,

Cheers

Bob

• 2 weeks later...