News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

New Things I Purchased for my Collection

Guest IMHF

• Replies 795
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IMHF

I just received this in the mail an hour ago. It came from Iraq in the Baghdad area:

Iraqi Republic china plate Golden trim and Republic Eagle at the top.

BRNARDAUD LIMOGES France

Guest IMHF

I like the visor cap a lot!! Did you bring back the entire nations militaria stockpile?

I am buying the stuff off of collectors who want to get rid of it: My collection grows every day.....

Lorenzo

• 1 month later...
    Guest IMHF

I am currently in South Iraq. I picked up a few pieces on my way down from BIAP. I will be posting them shortly.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a medal I just bought off of a good friend here on the GMIC:

Nut Himayat al-Atfal fi al-Iraq, 1941 / Medal for Children's Wefare in Iraq, 1941

Front:

I just bought this beauty on e-bay today, these are selling in Iraq for $500.00 now. If it was one with Saddam wearing his medals you would spend about $1000.00 great piece for any Iraqi Militaria Collection. I picked this one up for a very good price, it uses a 1 AA battery to operate.

Thank you for viewing

Lorenzo

Here is a set of patches I bought: To bad I will not see them until R&R They were ship to my home in the US. I bought them from E-bay.

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

I'll talk to some of my guys and see if they can pick a couple up for me,

Eric

Man I will pay you 20.00 each for them heck if you get them I will give you $100.00 each..pick me up Ten :rolleyes: . All the ones I have seen are selling for $400-$500--$1000.00 for the ones like William Endley Has in his Collection. I won this Saddam Clock for $270.00 I was going to go all the way to $400.00.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

I went to FOB Stryker and I have never seen any clocks. I went to BIAP/Liberty and they are selling very high.

I thank God for the one I just bought: bought it for a very low price.

I will pay you $500.00 if you find me a clock like this one: From William Endley's Collection Display in South Africa :rolleyes:

Thank you so much

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF