News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Austrian uniforms

ccj

• 3 years later...
    • 10 months later...

Pike grey Mod. 1907 service tunic Gefreiter Kaiserjaeger; stamped inside: TJ4

Looking forward to see pieces of your collections :rolleyes:

Best regards

max-von-w

It is a pitty, that we have to reduce the size of the pictures to max 150 kb

very interestin austrian field grey serivce tunic 2nd Lt. Artillery. the cut of the tunic is typically imperial german, but the rank insignia and the buttons are

austrian. Probably from on of the austrian heavy mortar units (30,5 cm) which were "rented" to the germans to shell the western front. Any idea?

Got this tunic from the original owners family, nothing has been changed.

Looking for pike and field grey AH uniform collectors to share knowledge/pics/material. Interested? Please write.

Max,

You have some great uniforms in your collection. It is a pleasure to see them. I don't believe that I have seen a marine tunic outside of the HGM in Vienna. Sorry that I can not add anything to follow your excellent picture. I haven't added any AH tunics to my collection for some time.

Regards,

Gordon

• 1 month later...

Max,

You have some great uniforms in your collection. It is a pleasure to see them. I don't believe that I have seen a marine tunic outside of the HGM in Vienna. Sorry that I can not add anything to follow your excellent picture. I haven't added any AH tunics to my collection for some time.

Regards,

Gordon

Hello Gordon,

the funny thing about the navy tunic is, that I actually don't even collect navy itims... only pike and field grey army uniforms. Regards max_v_w