News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

http://collectrussia.com/showcat.htm?cat=ww2topmil

:speechless1::speechless1::speechless1::speechless1::speechless1:

That's 3/4 of a million dollars right there!

There are a few things I noticed about all of this great stuff. First, is it just me, or have the orders of Suvorov and Kutuzov been for sale several times already? For whatever reason, I feel like the same ones keep reappearing in the same place, each time twice as expensive as before. I remember seeing these for a mere ( :rolleyes: ) $8000 a year ago when I started collecting. Second, in the Vasyagin group, how is it that so much is missing? I mean, there's an October Revolution, ORBL, Mongolian ORB, and lots of other foreign and soviet medals that aren't there. Where could they have gone and how?!? Any thoughts?

-Alex

http://collectrussia.com/showcat.htm?cat=ww2topmil

:speechless1::speechless1::speechless1::speechless1::speechless1:

That's 3/4 of a million dollars right there!

There are a few things I noticed about all of this great stuff. First, is it just me, or have the orders of Suvorov and Kutuzov been for sale several times already? For whatever reason, I feel like the same ones keep reappearing in the same place, each time twice as expensive as before. I remember seeing these for a mere ( :rolleyes: ) $8000 a year ago when I started collecting. Second, in the Vasyagin group, how is it that so much is missing? I mean, there's an October Revolution, ORBL, Mongolian ORB, and lots of other foreign and soviet medals that aren't there. Where could they have gone and how?!? Any thoughts?

-Alex

Hay boys it is the price for collecting!!!

for your information

Suvorov 2 cl was 2900 issue

Kutusov 2 cl was 3700 issue

Just think about this numbers, not about price for these orders, yes it is very peaty we can't get this beauty :banger: