News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Deutscher Ordens Almanac 1908/09

I recently acquired this fantastic book. As you may know it lists the orders of people who paid a fee to be listed. The DOA is a very difficult book to find and can sell for over 500 euros. I am considering putting this book on CD like I have done with the WW1 ranglistes. My question is, would you you pay 80 euros/100 dollars for this book on CD. If enough member say they would I will do it. Please give me any feedback that you would like to help me make a decision.

Edited by Paul Chepurko

Guest kaiserzeit

Hi Paul,

Your CD sounds great! What format will you be burning it in?

Are you still burning copies of your Rangliste CD?

Kind regards,

Laurie Thomson

The book will be in Adobe PDF format. Since the book is near 2000 page it will not be in one PDF file. I will have to split it up into 4 or so files. Since the book lists people by last name this is not a problem.

I have many copies of my rangliste on cd for researching WWI German offices. Please PM if you want one. The price is $75. and includes paypla fees and US shipping. Shipping elsewhere is $2.