News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Medal Repairs

Does anyone know of a good medal repair service company who can quote me on repairing the attached :speechless1: (Curtesey of my 3 year old grandson)

Edit within the UK)

Thanks

Regards

Alex K

Edited by Alex K

I have used Peter Grainger-Allen in the past for medal repairs and he has done an excellent job.

Contact sales@gamedals.co.uk

Dixons also do medal repairs www.dixonsmedals.co.uk

Ralph

Hi Ralph, thanks for the quick reply, I've already e-mailed gamedals for a quote, before posting here. I'll try Dixons

regards

Alex

I am also looking for someone to repair the enamel on this Order of the Southern Cross. These are great leads but does anyone know anyone in Australia who could fix this for me??

• 6 months later...

I have used Peter Grainger-Allen in the past for medal repairs and he has done an excellent job.

Contact sales@gamedals.co.uk

Ralph

Hi Anyone know whats happening at gamedals.co.uk.I posted my damaged medal to him in october, received confirmation that he had received it with subsequent e-mails about it's condition and since 24/10/2008 heard nothing other than an acknowledgement that he had received the damaged decoration. Have I been spooked? It seems a long time to ?wait for a response

regards

Alex K

Edited by Alex K

jimmy bradshaw! iv sent him a good few medals and everything been above board!!!hes repaired everything from IAB to RKs and DCiG and plenty of british medals!!!i can send you a link to his profile on WAF!

Edited by paddywhack

jimmy bradshaw! iv sent him a good few medals and everything been above board!!!hes repaired everything from IAB to RKs and DCiG and plenty of british medals!!!i can send you a link to his profile on WAF!

Thanks for the replies and alternative suggestions, I just have to get my original damaged medal back!!

regards

Alex

Thanks for the replies and alternative suggestions, I just have to get my original damaged medal back!!

regards

Alex

Update, Medal returned and repaired to a very high standard, most pleased, (Except possibly for the wait, extended Xmas leave I understand,) would recommend GA Medals for those who require any repairs carrying out. attached, the re-guilded part is a bit shiny as you would expect but will tarnish in time

regards

Alex K

Hi, thanks the link would be helpful, always nice to have several options on file

regards

Alex K