News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Guys,

I?m new here and want short to introduce myself.

Maybe some of You know me from the WAF whre I moderate the Imperial Forum.

I was away the whole summer in Bosnia "for an upgrade of my fruit salad" and a good relative brought me in here. Since nearly 5 years I?m in good contact with the "evil twins" and I?m a far "cousin" of them.... but a good one....

I?m 32 years old, married, have 2 children and I earn my bread in the German Air Force where I serve now as Master Sergeant in Defense Region Commande in Potsdam.

My main collecting interests are German medal and ribbon bars and the ID of them.

I hope we will have a good time here.

Best regards

Daniel

.....................and a smart, knowledgeable collector with seriously better than me study habits, a dedicated career soldier and all-around super guy who likes to make little dinosaurs out of C4 ;>)

(still have that foto somewhere??)

DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hee, guys, thank You all for Your nice words!

The pink explosive dino!!! It was already PETN and no C4 but I think it makes the same sound while exploding. How the hell You remember this old story???

I have to look around to find that old pic...

Best regards

Daniel

Hee, guys, thank You all for Your nice words!

The pink explosive dino!!! It was already PETN and no C4 but I think it makes the same sound while exploding. How the hell You remember this old story???

I have to look around to find that old pic...

Best regards

Daniel

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but for most people, pink explosive dinosaurs are a little bit out of the mainstream. :rolleyes:

Hi Daniel, PETN, C4, SEMTEX.......... what's a little explosives between friends & cousins??? How do I remember this old story??? The same way I remember all the medals, ribbons and especially the badges....... it's a curse, it truly is. I think some people call it "photographic memory"...... I don't know what it's called, but trust me, it's a curse.........