News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Indian Army General

Ed_Haynes

A recently (more-or-less) acquired uniform, my first Indian uniform. :D

It presents some challenges.

It is complete enough (pants, Sam Browne belt, and swagger stick not shown).

The aiguillette seems to be set up on the wrong shoulder for a full general.

It has loops for a medal bar (which I'll never be able to "represent") and for a name tag (only) on the (his) right.

There are NO tailor's tags (alas).

Comments, please.

A great addition! The cap looks to have had a bit of a hard time. I remember it was always a hassle traveling with them - either you wore it and kept it from harm, or packed it and knew it would wind up looking like this.

Best,

Hugh

• 2 years later...

Dear

Five years ago, Indian General's collar patch was changed.....In this patch, stars are used instead of oak leaves and acron.....Can anyone give the images of collar patches of General, Field Marshals, Lt Generals and Major General....

Thanks

Shams