News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Collection - German Awards and Decorations

• 2 weeks later...
    • Replies 91
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice and I very jealous.

Where I am located it is hard to find a genuine iron cross and when you do they want an arm and a leg for it.

Thanks for sharing your collection

• 2 months later...
    • 6 months later...

....how to update the very first post? I want to update the Table of Contents unsure.gif

Hi Bryan,

First off... fantastic collection and great photos! Excellent job!jumping.gifjumping.gif

Second... to update your page simply go down to the bottom of whatever post you want to change and hit the edit tab over on the right hand side. Then when the edit page comes up you'll see again down at the bottom right hand side another set of tabs for "save changes" and "use full editor". You can use the full editor if you want to change pictures and then save the changes you make. But if it's just text you want to change the first edit tab will allow you to do that.

Hope this helps.beer.gif

Dancheers.gif

Hi Bryan,

First off... fantastic collection and great photos! Excellent job!jumping.gifjumping.gif

Second... to update your page simply go down to the bottom of whatever post you want to change and hit the edit tab over on the right hand side. Then when the edit page comes up you'll see again down at the bottom right hand side another set of tabs for "save changes" and "use full editor". You can use the full editor if you want to change pictures and then save the changes you make. But if it's just text you want to change the first edit tab will allow you to do that.

Hope this helps.beer.gif

Dancheers.gif

Hi Bryan,

Hope this helps.beer.gif

Dancheers.gif

Hi Dan

Thanks for the procedure. But I checked the post (my initial post in page 1 and the whole page) There is no edit tab on the right hand side. Is this restricted? Maybe my existing account level can't access the edit tab. Could you check for me?

I also checked the edit tab is only available to my recently replies. So how to make the change to my very first post?

Thanks

Bryan

P.S. I did edit on this post to show you I can find the edit tab. But how to enable the edit for my very first post in this thread?

Edited by Bryan Poon