News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Academy badges

• 7 years later...

Hi all. I know this is an OLD thread I posted... but wondered if anyone can point out what each of these graduations were for... re: the schools/academies, etc? I was told the one in post #7 is for Space Forces... is that correct? Would love to know the actual title of the Academy or School and anything else anyone could tell me about that one... it's been one of my favorites. Got it from Alexei way way back in time.

Many thanks! :beer:

Dan :cheers:

Edited by Hauptmann

• 2 weeks later...

Dan,

Post  1: (Soviet) Higher MVD School, '78-'91

Post 3: (Soviet) Intermediate Level Military Academy badge, early to late '80's

Post 5: (Soviet) High Level Military Academy badge, late and probably private manufacture

Post 6: (RF) Medical University graduate badge

Post 7: (Soviet) Mozhaiskiy Military Engineers Command Academy badge, late and probably private manufacture

Post 8: (Soviet) University of Marx and Lenin badge, '70's-'80's

Post 9: (Soviet) Leningrad V.I. Ulyanov (Lenin) Institute of Electrical Engineering, Type 2 '60's-'70's. BUT THE COLOURS ARE ALL WRONG HERE!!! Should be yellow-green border and white center. Can you see evidence of re-enameling?

Post 10: (RF) An MVD Academy badge... SUI (?), 10 year.

Post 11: (probably Soviet) Petersburg State University of Railways of Emperor Alexander 1

Hope this helps.

Greg