News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Someone tells a lot of the story of the decoration. That makes the decoration not better.

Look at the crown of the lions head. The original has a square form not a round form.

You mean someone is telling lies??? :-)

Someone tells a lot of the story of the decoration. That makes the decoration not better.

Look at the crown of the lions head. The original has a square form not a round form.

Here a original Ries

Edited by spolei

• 7 months later...

My thought on this Ribbon Bar, but it seems that one sewed Ribbon (Erinnerungskreuz des Marinekorps Flandern) on the Cross of Honor, to raise its value? This clips are real .. I do not think. Impossible is a unique soldier in many battles!

comments?

Lambert

Hi,

I have a document to a soldier who only served a year, he had about as many battle bars.... he applied and recieved bars for just about every sector he took a train through!!

There's a way to find out, is to know when the battle happened and compare dates .

Lambert

• 3 weeks later...
    • 10 months later...
    • 1 year later...
    23 minutes ago, misiu said:

More than 800 euros. Amazing Rick

Yes. But, it didn't actually sell. Check the winning bidder. If it says " Angebot mit nicht öffentlicher Bieter-/Käuferliste", it's a dead give away that it was bought back. You see this all the time on auctions from "the club" and their proxies. These are just sham auctions. You will see this group again, I'm sure.

• 1 month later...
    • 1 year later...