News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

easter rising medals

pet

• Replies 64
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have never slagged off your relatives i stated clearly that i never heard of such an incident and also a limerick collector said he hadnt heard of the event either!!! so we are clearly ststing that we never heard of such an event!!! im a american by birth and it has nothing to do with colour race religon so what is you being a christian got to do with it???? im an adult showing my kids and my nephews the way in collecting...i even find it so strange you stating belfast belfast belfast....mate you break your own heart no one here is doing it!!!! :shame:
    I TOLD YOU BEFORE IM NOT PLAYING YOUR GAMES IM HEAR TO HELP COLLECTORS NOT TO GET INTO CONFLICT NOW LET ME GET ON WITH THE JOB OF HELPING PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF AND YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO NO MATTER IF YOU KEEP ATTACKING ME ILL KEEP DOING THE SAME ON THIS FORUM AND THAT IS TO TELL COLLECTORS NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING CONNECTED TO THE EASTER RISING FROM NORTHERN IRELAND AS THERES A VERY VERY BIG CHANCE ITS FAKED ESPECIALLY ON EBAY.SO I HOPE PEOPLE WILL TAKE MYADVICE AS IVE SEEN A MAN CONNED IN THOUSANDS,SO MISE DO YOUR OWN THING AS IM HELPING COLLECTORS LIKE ME.

I TOLD YOU BEFORE IM NOT PLAYING YOUR GAMES IM HEAR TO HELP COLLECTORS NOT TO GET INTO CONFLICT NOW LET ME GET ON WITH THE JOB OF HELPING PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF AND YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO NO MATTER IF YOU KEEP ATTACKING ME ILL KEEP DOING THE SAME ON THIS FORUM AND THAT IS TO TELL COLLECTORS NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING CONNECTED TO THE EASTER RISING FROM NORTHERN IRELAND AS THERES A VERY VERY BIG CHANCE ITS FAKED ESPECIALLY ON EBAY.SO I HOPE PEOPLE WILL TAKE MYADVICE AS IVE SEEN A MAN CONNED IN THOUSANDS,SO MISE DO YOUR OWN THING AS IM HELPING COLLECTORS LIKE ME.
    MISE GO AND LEAVE ME ALONE TO HELP MEDAL COLLECTORS,PET.

Is it at all possible (within possible legal limits) to present facts and not just personal attacks or vague assertions?

Scans of medals? Names of fakers? Dates of transactions? Facts. (And can someone use their real name?)

Personal attacks and political attacks have no place here. I do not have the power to lock the thread or to officially caution (re-caution?) posters, but I think it is becoming necessary.

Edited by Ed_Haynes

Here we go again . . . :banger:

Gentlemen, PLEASE!

THANKS EDD IM NOT GOIN TO REPLY TO MISE AGAIN HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS I JUST WANT PEACE TO HELP FELLOW COLLECTORS AND HE KEEPS NIPPING AT MY HEALS THERES A BALL BOUNCING BETWEEN ME N MISE IVE LIFTED THE BALL THERE WILL BE NO MORE PETTYNESS,THANKS EDD FOR YOUR SENSE AND COURAGE.PET

MISE GO AND LEAVE ME ALONE TO HELP MEDAL COLLECTORS,PET.

LET US ALL SEE THE EVIDENCE MATE!!!! PUT UP OR SHUT UP I SAY...PEOPLE READING THIS WILL AGREE IF YOU ARE HELPING...THEN LETS SEE THE EVIDENCE OF THE FAKE MEDAL...OH YES FROM BELFAST!! YOU ARE NOT HELPING YOU ARE SCARE MONGERING NEXT YOU"LL BE SAYING TURKEY LURKEY THE SKY IS FALLING DOWN!!!!! OH SORRY ONLY IN BELFAST :lol::lol: :lol:

Hello Pet,

All my life i have been told that the little people do exist, and there is pots of gold at the end of the garden would there be any chance that you could tell me where this gold smelting pot located as i am a bit short of cash at the minute.

-The collecotr

-Limerick

YES MATE YOU ARE RIGHT,I THINK IT MUST ONLY BE THE LITTLE PEOPLE WITH SMELTING POTS IN LISBURN...........NO SORRY ITS BELFAST BELFAST BELFAST :banger: :banger:

THANKS EDD IM NOT GOIN TO REPLY TO MISE AGAIN HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS I JUST WANT PEACE TO HELP FELLOW COLLECTORS AND HE KEEPS NIPPING AT MY HEALS THERES A BALL BOUNCING BETWEEN ME N MISE IVE LIFTED THE BALL THERE WILL BE NO MORE PETTYNESS,THANKS EDD FOR YOUR SENSE AND COURAGE.PET
    THANKS EDD ITS A VIRTUE TO HAVE GREAT TOLERENCE THANKS MATE.

PET SURELY IF YOU ARE TO HELP COLLECTORS THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SUBSTACIATE YOUR CLAIMS WITH EVIDENCE AND THE PICTURES,SURELY IF YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!!?? ILL LET THE OTHER READERS MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS AND SEE THAT YOU ARE SCARE MONGERING AND MAKING UP A LITTLE DRAMA TO FEEL IMPORTANT!!!THATS HOW I SEE IT..BUT TO BE FAIR ILL RETRACT WHAT I SAY IF PROVED WRONG...CANT BE MUCH FAIRER THAN THAT :unsure:

Is it at all possible (within possible legal limits) to present facts and not just personal attacks or vague assertions?

Scans of medals? Names of fakers? Dates of transactions? Facts. (And can someone use their real name?)

Personal attacks and political attacks have no place here. I do not have the power to lock the thread or to officially caution (re-caution?) posters, but I think it is becoming necessary.

NOW YOURE TALKING SENSE!!!! UNLY FAIR FOR PET TO STATE THE FACTS OR WITHDRAW ALL THE FAKE COMMENTS.....HE IS MISLEADING HONEST COLLECTORS

TOLERANCE IS NOT THE ISSUE THE FACTS ARE...TOTAL NONSENCE IF HE HAS NO EVIDENCE TO BACK UP HIS EXPERTESE!!!

:unsure:

MISE WHAT IS YOUR GAME FOR TO SILENCE ME TO GET RID OF UNWANTED STUFF TO SOME POOR UNFORTUNATE BUYER OVER SEAS MAY BE YOU HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO ME AND REALISED YOU HAVE FALLEN TO THE FAKER GUY ASWELL AND YOU KNOW IM RIGHT AS SO OFTEN WHO LIKES TO ADMIT THEY BEEN TANGOED..SO YOU CAN CONTACT ME AND ILL EVEN MEET YOU TO ASSCESS YOUR ITEMS AND MAYBE YOU CAN GO BACK TO THE SELLER FOR A REFUND AS LIKE I KEEP TELLING IM ALWAYS HERE TO HELP.PET.

Guest Rick Research

Hello, Adult Person here stepping in!

Gosh, I am SO motivated to drop all my other collecting interests to get into Irish, it's been presented as SUCH a friendly, helpful, and well-intentioned sub-specialty here. :cheers:

Good job of promoting your interests and establishing your expertise all around. :speechless:

Suggestions:

1) This is the internet, not radio. Compare all the other flourishing areas of this website where glorious full color scans illustrate, illuminate, and explain what is being discussed.

2) in NORMAL collecting areas where NORMAL people get together for the mutual satisfaction of civilized interaction, the most fundamental way of establishing internet bonafides is to Show What We Got. One scan is worth 1,000 :sleep: words

3) consider-- and I mean for once, apparently, in your lives STOP TO THINK

just exactly what an absolutely horrible impression you people are making on the rest of us. :shame:

4) If you expect to be taken seriously-- and with all the above as sole evidence, lotsa luck with THAT-- then do consider proper presentation of the items from your very own Advanced Collections which allow onlookers to judge who's reliable and... who is not:

St. John 20:25

This topic is CLOSED for personal introspection and reflection on the nature and purpose of the global internet community of fellow collectors.

Continuation in the same vein all over again will NOT be acceptable.