News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Legion Condor&SC traeger photo collection

Sal Williams

It is in it's infancy but it is growing :P

First up is a Do17 but I am suspect on the originality of this photo because of scratches on the negative though it is on agfa lupex paper. Second is a nice spostage stamp of the CNT&FAI (republican anti fascist groups CNT=confederacion nacional del trabajo & FAI= federacion anarquista de iberia)

Edited by Sal Williams

• Replies 64
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick Research

:Cat-Scratch: Heyyyyy Sal! What's that the army officer at top left on the stairs in #3 wearing between his cap wreath and eagle? :rolleyes:

And why isn't anyone paying attention to the guy bottom left in that photo wearing his underpants on his head? :speechless1:

Hi Sal, neat group of stuff..... a new direction for you??

Hiya Rick! Not really that new I have been sucked into the world of Legion Condor and Spanish Civil war for a while. It all started on my first trip to the Stuttgart show where I got a beautiful cased SC with the case and a mini! Now I am an addict!

:lol: