News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

NATO Medals

Guest Darrell

5. The NATO Medal - ARTICLE 5 (Bar) - UK Made

Hello Darrell,

I beg to differ : notice the letter "E" on the reverse suspension ? That points to the firm of Eekelers-Centini near Antwerp, Belgium.

Cheers,

Hendrik

Guest Darrell

Hello Darrell,

I beg to differ : notice the letter "E" on the reverse suspension ? That points to the firm of Eekelers-Centini near Antwerp, Belgium.

Cheers,

Hendrik

Cool. I'll make the amendment.

• 2 weeks later...
    Guest Darrell

7. The NATO Medal - ISAF (Bar) - US Made

Department of Defense authorized NATO medal, ISAF, Afghanistan. Awarded to all U.S. Armed Forces? personnel having served with the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan as members of units or staffs in the Joint Operations Area in the country. The area of eligibility is delineated by the political boundaries of the International Security Assistance Force. The service must be 30 days ? either continuous or accumulated ? from July 31, 2006, to a future date yet-to-be determined. NOTE TO COLLECTORS: When awarded by NATO, the medal may include a clasp denoting the specific operation for which the award was made. US service members are authorized to retain the ribbon clasp if presented; however, the wearing of a ribbon clasp with the NATO Medal or service ribbon, on the uniform, is not authorized.

Obverse:

Edited by Darrell

• 2 weeks later...
    Guest Darrell

8. The NATO Medal - Macedonia

Award Criteria:

Area of Operations: Personnel must have served in the Republic of Macedonia for at least 25 days from 1 June 2001 until 27 September 2001, or for at least 30 days since then. Among others entitled to the medal are the military personel who took part in Operation Essential Harvest.

Obverse:

• 2 months later...
    • 4 months later...

QUOTE (Darrell @ Mar 16 2009, 23:15 ) 5. The NATO Medal - ARTICLE 5 (Bar) - UK Made

Hello Darrell,

Cheers,

Hendrik

1ST STRIKE OF THIS MEDAL WAS WITHOUT E AT THE REVERSE 2ND STRIKE ALL WITH E