News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Albania - COLLAR OF ALBANIA and ORDER OF SKANDERBEG.

17 hours ago, Zaim Qyteza said:

Hello to everyone!

After several years of silence in this discussion, finally something new! Finally, the Bank of Italy published a special issue for the MEDALS OF MUsSOLINI, where several pages are also dedicated to COLLAR OF ALBANIA. It is the absolute first time that detailed photos of this Kollar appear and I wanted to share this information with you.

Regards,

Zaim

https://www.shop.ipzs.it/it/tracce-di-metallo3000046091.html

It looks like an image rich catalogue. What other ODMs does it contain? Is it available on paper or as an eBook (ePub or pdf)? Thanks.

Posted (edited)

The publication is from the Bank of Italy and is available to buy online.

In the part that belongs to Albania, it contains the Cross of the Order of Besa and the Collar of Albania, both belonging to Mussolini and accompanied by the corresponding articles that describe the itinerare of them in these 8 decades.

Finally, after 8 decades we have an accurate image of the Collar of Albania, Type 1.

M 016.jpg

Edited by Zaim Qyteza

37 minutes ago, Zaim Qyteza said:

The publication is from the Bank of Italy and is available to buy online.

In the part that belongs to Albania, it contains the Cross of the Order of Besa and the Collar of Albania, both belonging to Mussolini and accompanied by the corresponding articles that describe the itinerare of them in these 8 decades.

Finally, after 8 decades we have an accurate image of the Collar of Albania, Type 1.

M 016.jpg

Thanks, Zaim, but I was referring to other than Albanian orders. The table of content indicates no less than 58 pages (pp 133-190) of inventory, with the star of the Order of the German Eagle on page 183. What other rare ODMs are included?

Thanks... my italian is going to get a workout shortly!

Cannot justify cost/storage space for the dead tree version, or even handle it comfortably. these days, alas.