News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My New Pakistan Display

Riley1965

I re-worked my Pakistan display to fit the TiK, 2nd class. It's on the yellow felt circle until a ribbon comes along. It's not the best pic and I have some minor mounting changes to do to some of the medals. I just wanted to show the TiK's new home.

:beer: Doc

Edited by Riley1965

Tamgha-i-Khidmat 2nd class (The ?Medal of Service [Military]?, awarded for long and meritorious service of a distinguished nature. This decoration also represented somewhat of an overlap with the older, pre-1947, Order of British India and no soldier could be awarded the Tamgha-i-Khidmat who held the O.B.I. 1st class.)

Tamgha-i-Khidmat 3rd class

1385 Tamgha-i-Jang (The ?1385 [A.H. = 1965 C.E.] War Medal?, awarded for general service in the 1965 Indo-Pakistani War.); Tamgha-i-Jang 1971 (The ?1971 War Medal?, awarded for general service in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War.)

Tamgha-i-Pakistan (?The Pakistan Medal?, awarded to commemorate Pakistan?s independence in 1947.); Tamgha-i-Sad Saal Jashan-i-Wiladat Quaid-i-Azam (Awarded to commemorate the birth centenary of Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder and first leader of Pakistan, on 25 December 1976.); Hijri Medal (Issued to commemorate the completion of the fourteenth century of the Hijri era [22 November 1979].); Democracy Medal (Commemorates the reinstallation, however brief, of democracy in Pakistan in 1988.)

Pakistan Independence Day Golden Jubilee Medal (Issued to commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of Pakistani independence, 14 August 1947. Awarded to those serving on 14 August 1997.); Pakistan Resolution Day Golden Jubilee Medal (Issued to commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of the Pakistan Resolution, 24 March 1940.); Ten Year Service Medal; Twenty Year Service Medal

Sadly, except for decorations, no Pakistan medals are named except the medal commemorating Independence (The Pakistan Medal).

Hope that helps?

Edited by Ed_Haynes

I re-worked my Pakistan display to fit the TiK, 2nd class. It's on the yellow felt circle until a ribbon comes along. It's not the best pic and I have some minor mounting changes to do to some of the medals. I just wanted to show the TiK's new home.

:beer: Doc

Hello!

Nice,thanks for showing.

All the best :cheers:

Nesredep