News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Meager Collection of KM Naval Tallies.

Greetings Gentlemen,

I have been in search of the Destroyer Paul Jacobi naval tallie. I have a photo album from a sailor who was assigned to the Paul Jacobi. I would really like to obtain one of these tallies to help complete this display.

If you have one and are willing to sell, please contact me.

With regards,

2dresq

• 4 months later...

I thought I would share some new tallies I have gotten since posting.

Regards,

JustinG

2dresq

Seems like an interest in this area has been increasing. I just laid out over 500euro for the Graf Spee. This was a good deal I thought!

I still am looking/waiting for a chance at a some heavy cruisers and the Schlachtschiff tallies.

Have a long wait it seems. (sigh)

:)

Edited by 2dresq

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I would post my tallies of the two Linienschiff's I have. I am trying to learn how to use the scanner and program to be able to fit the entire tally in one scan. I did not fold the tally for the shot. I just placed it diagonally in the scanner to ensure I could get the most letters. I will continue to keep working on that so I can share full length scans.

Regards,

JustinG

2dresq

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 4 weeks later...

That is the most complete collection of tallies I have seen! How much would the Scharnhorst, Bismark, and Prinz Eugen go for? I am sure that Bismark is literally the pinnacle of this field and very very expensive

Hi Paul....Justin's got an amazing collection of these (and I'm after his Gneisenau :whistle:)....I doubt you'd ever find an original Prinz Eugen and the Bismarck's non-existent. At that point only "Kriegsmarine" tally's were worn.

Here's one I picked up a few days ago along with the postcard...any opinions appreciated.

KR...Peter

Edited by Peter Baillie