News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Meager Collection of KM Naval Tallies.

Justin

since you are interested in the Schnellbooten Flottille, have you picked up a Marienschule Mürwik yet, CO training for the kleine hot rod Boots ? purchased this talley early last week.........

E ~

Haven't got one yet... :) I have seen several examples. That Marineschle Mürwik I believe is probably one of the most popular tallies. In Gordon Williamson's "TORPEDO LOS" book, the Mürwik school is cited as one where many U-boat commanders passed through.

I would like to see your example Erich.

Edited by 2dresq

• 2 weeks later...

I am submitting my two latest tallies. The Unterseebootsflottille Hundius and the Unterseebootsflottille Lohs.

All I need is just the Unterseebootsflottille Emsmann. If anyone has one, I would love to add this to complete the Unterseebootsflottille tallies. PLEASE!!! (with a cherry on top) :lol::blush:

Regards,

Justin

2dresq

nice one Justin and Peter

ok Justin just to keep you in the Schnellboot frame of mind here is a recent grab off ebay, note the 1st S-Bootflt. talley ..............

BnWBIWQWkKGrHqIOKkYEtkg-Lf3YBLjG4zI.jpg

E ~

That is a great photo/postcard. Nice that the Buoy/lifesaving ring has both tender and flottille listed. Great find.

You have some great schnellboot items Eric; I can only hope that in the future to have the schnellboot muetzenbands like you.

Regards,

Justin

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Here are some new destroyer tallies that are going to be making their way into my port!

Regards,

Justin

My destroyer fleet is coming on. I just need a few more.

Thanks for looking.