News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order for Bravery

Dear Gents,

I want to present you one chapter from a book about communist YU awards and ask you your opinion about typology. It is still not clear to me.

1. At the beginning all orders had a serial number, it was necessary at that time since serial number were put on 'Uverenje' till app. 1952.

2. Last Order made by IKOM have no serial number.

3. It means that there were orders with serial number which has been made by IKOM and ZIN/ZNB.

How to discover what order were made by IKOM and other be ZIN/ZNB?

Are serial number characteristic for each manufacturer and waht maker had used what serial art?

I think that point 1 and 2 are facts.

But I'm still not sure about point 3.

What is your opinion? :D

waldemar

Thank you for your comments.

I know that there is such opinion.

Facts:

This order has been made first by ZIN/ZNB and later by IKOM. The question is when started production of this order in IKOM?

1. Should IKOM produce this order prior 1952, than they had to provide serial number, since it was required for certificate. At that time serial number still were written on 'Uverenje'.

2. Only in case that the production by IKOM after 1952 started - you be be right; otherwise not.

This is the question: when production of this order started in IKOM?

waldemar

First of all...congrats Waldemar for excellent job and effort on your book, we can see it is on a good way to be completed soon, it`s sure going to be a must have collectors guide ;)

Can photos be a bit bigger ? Text is not readable.

You will be able to read it when the book is published :beer: :D

Really? Is it going to be all like that and in english? I won?t sleep until I have it. :jumping:

Regards,

Dolfek.

Well...I guess so. For details I recommend that you ask the author. :cheers: