News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

On The Shoulders Of Giants

Guest Rick Research

I've just got off the phone with Cathy and she is very pleased with how Eric's book has come out. :jumping::jumping: :jumping: Paul was over to show her the finished product today.

More from Paul when he gets home and sorts things out. Thanks for your encouragement and support and remember:

:unsure:limited edition.... :catjava:

• Replies 79
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick Research

Just got off his car phone with Paul. He is fleeing the unrelenting heat of the Former Confederacy. Books are in Georgia, headed Noath. He'll be home to the soggy cold dreariness of the Mid-Atlantic states on Monday to figure out shipping etc.

Guest Rick Research

Books have arrived safely in Noo Joizey. Paul will be up here in Southern Canada next week, so any of my fellow Northern Venezuelans who are interested in one, drop me a PM and let's see if we might arrange another Mini Throng at Epson Central. :cheers:

I would like to thank everyone who has help make this book a reality - you know who you are and thanks.

Paul,

I will be sending my Euro 31 to you momentarily. A big thank you to you and others involved for seeing this one through.

Regards,

Sandro

Guest Rick Research

I've just got off the phone with Paul and they are going fast. I won't have MINE until I see him next week. :cheeky:

Just want to express my gratitude to all who has been involved in the making of this book!

I think it will be a collectable itself :jumping:

Now I sit back and wait for my ex to arrive and know that this summer will be a good one :D

Have a nice summer all

Christer

Eric had shared some of his statistics with me several years ago, but having them all in book format is a real treat.

I am very glad that I have had the pleasure to have met him on numerous occasions. like here at the 2004 SOS:

Guest Rick Research

Ah, there are some familiar faces! :cheers: One of my many regrets is that in all the years I knew George Seymour, for all the times I was at his house, we never had photos taken together. It just seemed ... unnatural in that sort of setting.

Glad you have images to go with memories!