News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

"Old Stock" EK1 Spangen From Rex Reddick

Received my latest Rex Reddick flyer in the mail, and he's advertising "Old Stock" EK1 spangen. He cleverly avoids saying they're authentic period pieces (which anyone knowing RR and noting the price would know better). Just thought I'd share for others to beware.

Scott, Is this from a current catalogue? If so what is the ordering phone number? I am not buying one, I just want to call him a tell him what I think of his BS ad.

Scott, Is this from a current catalogue? If so what is the ordering phone number? I am not buying one, I just want to call him a tell him what I think of his BS ad.

Paul, it's a current flyer I received last week. At the last SOS I signed up to receive these to keep an eye on the repro market. I found the spangen description unusual for RR since he doesn't usually get this close to deceptive marketing of his items.

RR toll-free order line (US & Canada) 1-800-786-6210.