Gentleman's Military Interest Club

Leutnant of Hussar Regiment Nr. 19 (Thanks to Chip for the help)

A very nice salty set of boards ? I like how it shows the progression from Lt. to Oberleutnant - he wore those boards for a long time (explains the condition). A lot of "been there" history in these shoulder boards. :cheers:

Inf Rgt 133 will also make perfect matching display for Saxon/Meiningen ribbon bars. :catjava:

So, this is what you do in your spare time when you aren't collecting Thuringian, eh? :rolleyes: :cheers:

Some very nice pieces, Christophe. I love the brown leather belt, those are not easy to find.

Best,

Sandro

Thanks for your comments,

- Naxos : you are right about the shoulderboards, the history of this officer might be interesting. H?las, the seller didn't have the name :violent:

- Rick : now I have to find a good ribbon bar with Trio Saxon ribbons and a good ribbon of Saxe Meiningen :rolleyes: (if you know someone who are ready to sell one, don't hesitate to remember me ). NOw you know all my hobbies.

- Sandro : you are right about the rarity of this belt. It's the first time I see one like this in this condition. Like I am fond of Feldbinde, I need one for my collection.

- Charles : when I find a Saxon ribbon bar I don't hesitate a second. Sometimes I am frightened about ribbon bars, but when I have them in hands I can clearly see they are originals. The most important of course.

Christophe

Now you have seen a great part of my collection of items, it's time to see the photos : i like photos :rolleyes::jumping:

Christophe