News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

New Epson Ribbon Bar Article-Sized Scans For Rick

• Replies 50
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Rick Research

Ah, just literally PERFECT. That must be why the scanners have "Epson Perfection" on them! THANKS!!

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?autocom=galler...si&img=2833

Size so all are the same scale together is 150dpi x125% for ribbon bars (unless big Old Style ones or very long ones-- those at 100%)

and devices close ups on 96dpi at 500%.

I have a Regional GMIC Throng gathering here tomorrow (with many many scans to be shared on Thursday :rolleyes: ) so I will have a BIT of a backlog getting to things these next couple of days.

MUCH appreciated!

Guest Rick Research

Nice ones. At this point, devices and photos are being added to, but still not ready to resume the actual "text" part with full ribbon bars. Thanks! :cheers:

Hi Sascha,

I don't remember you have a so nice ribbon bar with BZ3vX m. El. Very impressive. The design of the oak leaves is great. Nice one. You can probably show the bar :rolleyes:

To compare, here is one of my two oak leaves

Thanks

Christophe

Guest Rick Research

Yeah, Sascha's is magnificent. The Baden oakleaves are usually rather puny looking on ribbon bars.