News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Manchukuo Border Incident War Medal

Stu W

Hi Guys,

I have the option of adding this one to my collection and after having studied it in hand and compared it to those depicted in the O.M.S.A. monograph titled "Orders and Medals of Japan and Associated States (Third Edition) I'm feeling it's a keeper. Interestingly it appears to be the less often found Small Dove version although that may not be easily seen without posting a side by side with the other version to compare it with. Anyone have concerns with regards to this one?

Regards,

Stu

Hello Paul,

Thanks for the confirmation on the small dove type. As always your assistance is appreciated.

Dieter3...the stand you see it sitting upon is acrylic and available quite inexpensively from a fellow I am acquainted with over on the WAF. I do not have his particulars immediately at hand but will add them in here later today.

This picture I am going to attach now has nothing to do with Japanese awards but will show you the stands in greater detail. They fit almost all TR and Japanese awards I have come across.

Regards,

Stu

Dieter3...the stand you see it sitting upon is acrylic and available quite inexpensively from a fellow I am acquainted with over on the WAF. I do not have his particulars immediately at hand but will add them in here later today.

This picture I am going to attach now has nothing to do with Japanese awards but will show you the stands in greater detail. They fit almost all TR and Japanese awards I have come across.

Regards,

Stu

Thanks Stu, these would be nice for a few medals I have that are sans cases. :)

Edited by Dieter3

Hello Dieter3,

Here are the mentioned particulars...

10 stands for ?10 free postage worldwide(if you need more then 10 just let me know)

if interested please email garywalsh77@hotmail.com

Gary may be a member here, I don't know. I know several members that have made purchases from him and all have been satisfied.

Regards,

Stu

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks stu hope you are well and yes im a member here also here is the link if anyone is looking for the medal stands http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=37650

Hello Dieter3,

Here are the mentioned particulars...

10 stands for ?10 free postage worldwide(if you need more then 10 just let me know)

if interested please email garywalsh77@hotmail.com

Gary may be a member here, I don't know. I know several members that have made purchases from him and all have been satisfied.

Regards,

Stu