News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Panzer Assault Badge for 75 Engagements

• 2 months later...

could you post a close up of the eagle as it seems to lack detail you would expect!might just be the pics though!

I can assure you that this Panzer Badge is 100% original, beyond any doubt. The badge is not mine but is in the George Robinson Collection. The author of the Panzer Badge book, Philippe Debock, has seen this badge. He instantly knew it was real and wanted to buy it. Unfortunately, it is hard to post really large photos on this forum because of size limitations.

Best regards,

Tom

i dont think your supposed to post other peoples badges etc,your first post didnt mention that!

This badge belongs to a friend of mine. I took the photos of the badge myself, therefore I own the copyright to these photos. I thought I would post photos of a nice, original, and rare badge for others to see. I am not aware of having violated any rules of this club. Please direct me to the specific rule that I violated.

Best regards,

Tom

This badge belongs to a friend of mine. I took the photos of the badge myself, therefore I own the copyright to these photos. I thought I would post photos of a nice, original, and rare badge for others to see. I am not aware of having violated any rules of this club. Please direct me to the specific rule that I violated.

Best regards,

Tom

iv pmed a mod on this as i feel the clubs rules on this are unclear!on other forums if you dont own a badge you have to mention this!

Not to stir up anything, just meant as discussion because I don't follow the logic. If they are his pictures what could possibly be the issue? The only (realistic)legal issue anyone could have is if it were someone else's photo AND was copyrighted. This is no different than taking a picture of a badge at a show, museum, or of a person in public. If he were trying to sell it I could understand. All that aside photos used for educational purposes are not held to the same standards regarding copyright.

I agree about the picture hangup...your pictures I cant see why you cant post them. Anyhow, I am no expert on these things but I always thought the JFS logos had a fault on them and if this wasnt present then stay away. I dont see this maker mark fault on this badge but hey....I am no expert. Also the pic showing the C Clip I can not detect any die marks along the side (sheer marks I think they are called). And yes they are present on die cast originals. Maybe just a bad picture as stated. If it is the real thing then it sure is a beautiful badge.

Phil

• 1 month later...