News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

New Model of Order for Military Merits (for Air Force)

Gents,

this object has been sold for app. ?32,00. The small description provided by seller says that this is prototype of Order for Military Merits (for Air Force).

What do you think is this a real order or prototype or just nice fantasy object?

The buyer agramer35 will shortly offer this object on aukcije.hr.

Be careful: I bought (and paid) once an order from agramer35 - he did not delivered paid order nor returned my money. He just stopped answer the emails.

w.

Gents,

this object has been sold for app. ?32,00. The small description provided by seller says that this is prototype of Order for Military Merits (for Air Force).

What do you think is this a real order or prototype or just nice fantasy object?

My oppinion is that this is 100% modern fantasy object. I have never heard that there were special orders of military merits for air force in Yugoslavia. The order for military merits was yugoslavian federal order and as such it was the same for all military branches. And for my taste it is ugly colourful.

The buyer agramer35 will shortly offer this object on aukcije.hr.

Be careful: I bought (and paid) once an order from agramer35 - he did not delivered paid order nor returned my money. He just stopped answer the emails.

w.

I also had exactly the same bad experience with that seller. So be carefull with him.

Regards.

This is sad that you lost your money for that. :(

Thank you Bryan :cheers: , beside this person I have good experience with many dealers they are correct and honest.

I met this person one time, as I saw him I had instinctively bad feeling, my thoughts were ('this is a thief') - unfortunately I was right.

This is another evidence to trust my snap judgment.

w.

• 3 weeks later...

A very BAD enamelling business, not only morally, but also technically! As was already concluded, these "prototypes" are poor fakes.

There were no decorations (orders, medals) on federal level that would be made specifically for a certain branch of service. And in the armed forces, the main and only way of "national politics" was brotherhood and unity. So it would be completely against this spirit to make a national decorations for military merit. I'm just explaining that to make clear why these two fantasy pieces can't go into Yugoslav system of awards.

Regards, Valter

<!--quoteo(post=354832:date=Jul 11 2009, 09:31 :name=SasaYU)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SasaYU @ Jul 11 2009, 09:31 ) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=354832"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Anyway, it is good to know who sells this kind of objects, so we should not deal with him.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This "order" was sold on Limundo, here is the link:

<a href="http://www.limundo.com/aukcija-PROBNA-VERZIJA-VAZDUHOPLOVNOG-ODLIKOVANJA-JNA-445794" target="_blank">http://www.limundo.com/aukcija-PROBNA-VERZ...ANJA-JNA-445794</a>

Be on alert and do not buy from that seller.