News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Does the seller sell real badges opinions please

As this is not militaria321, but the:-

"Germany:Third Reich: Political Organisations Awards, Badges & Militaria > Third Reich: Political Awards, Membership & Organisation Badges Forum". Section.

then I would suggest you could ask your question in the Lounge section of G.M.I.C.,

or better yet, send the seller: oepenrene (43) at militaria321 a message,

via that site, to ask does he give a money back guarantee.

The posting of items like this here at GMIC could be misconstrued as SPAM,

and such answers as:

Always wondered about them myself.

DTS

have no benefit either, with regards the question posed.

Kevin in Deva. :beer:

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your opinion, Kev. Especially on my SECOND post.

Incidentally, YOUR post is also of no benefit whatsoever, does not answer the question, and is completely pointless.

Thanks for your opinion, Kev. Especially on my SECOND post.

Incidentally, YOUR post is also of no benefit whatsoever, does not answer the question, and is completely pointless.

You are more than welcome, I agree 100% with your assessment of my post, especially the bit about contacting the seller at Militaria 321 and asking if the will give a money back guarantee, it must be the heat, do not know what would have made me suggest such a thing, we all know that only 100% original items are offered on the net, no chance of getting caught out with a fake item. :rolleyes:

Kevin in Deva. :beer:

Getting back to the original question .....

When I click on the link provided it gives me a server error so can you check to see if this is the correct link. Personally I have never heard of this seller, however others might have. I presume you are concerned about a 3rd reich item for sale which is why you have posted it in this part of the forum, however posting it in a more general section such as The Lounge might attract more notice since non 3rd Reich collectors will see it.

Kevin's earlier comment about asking does the seller provide a money back guarantee is very valid. If they do not then you should not deal with them in my view. One of the very few sellers of German militaria from whom I buy is Detlev Niemann because in the unlikely event that you have a problem with one of his items he will give you a full refund no matter how many years have passed since the original transaction.

• 10 months later...

Barry at eMedals.ca is also a stand-up gentleman and has nothing but originals on his site, and some great stuff from all countries to boot. As I was burned pretty bad in my first months of collecting I agree with making sure the seller has a 100% guarantee with proof to back it up or a written receipt, whether it be online or antique shows (where I got burned). PS the link does not work for me either.

Later,

Pat