News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A Birthday gift

Doc,

I would think that not many here in the West carry a lot of knowledge about such late era stuff - speaking for myself, first and foremost.

I would suggest here: http://russiamilitaria.ru/index.php?.

Spend a little time with careful translation and I assure you that our collector associates seven to nine hours ahead will provide at least some hints to assist you in the information that you seek...

Doc,

I would think that not many here in the West carry a lot of knowledge about such late era stuff - speaking for myself, first and foremost.

I would suggest here: http://russiamilitaria.ru/index.php?.

Spend a little time with careful translation and I assure you that our collector associates seven to nine hours ahead will provide at least some hints to assist you in the information that you seek...

Hi Richie,

I will try that. There are a couple of people here that usually have the knowledge about the boards.

:beer: Doc

• 4 weeks later...

My Russian Friend gave me these to pairs of Soviet Medical Shoulderboards. What color of stars for the Gold sew on boards (Gold or silver)? Also for the Field shirt boards Green stars?

beer.gif Doc

Greetings.

Gold stars for a uniform for each day.

Green stars for a field uniform.

Forgive bad English.