News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Beamte Officer in Panzer Wrap

Guest Rick Research

Interesting hybrid. Attired that way at all, his proper collar tabs should have been on there. Quite interesting!

That is really a great shot. I wonder what color the piping is on the collar tabs as well as the nebenfarbe of the boards. Is there anything written on the back?

There is another great shot vol 2 of the Heer series done by Angolia, of an NCO grade in a wrapper!

That is really a great shot. I wonder what color the piping is on the collar tabs as well as the nebenfarbe of the boards. Is there anything written on the back?

There is another great shot vol 2 of the Heer series done by Angolia, of an NCO grade in a wrapper!

Hello!

Very interesting. :cheers::cheers:

All the best

Nesredep.

Almost looks like black to me Paul. Which would make sense as black encompased the Technical trades. Here is a photo from the German version of "Uniforms and Traditions of the Wehrmacht" it's of an NCO purported to be a member of the GD

Almost looks like black to me Paul. Which would make sense as black encompased the Technical trades. Here is a photo from the German version of "Uniforms and Traditions of the Wehrmacht" it's of an NCO purported to be a member of the GD

Yes!! That is it! I love that photo! Notice the he somehow has affixed sewn in Beamte NCO straps as slide ons. Also, his litzen are on the wrong sides! I love that that he somehow earned the EK2 as well!

Gordon:

This is not the first HV/black wrap portrait I have seen. Others I have seen are missing the skulls on the tabs as well. My guess/assumption is the skulls were removed in accordance with regulations that ordered removal for all non-panzer personnel, who - for whatever reason - wore the black Sonderbekelidung. In some circumstances it was issued to Sturmgeschütz personnel. This official may have been assigned to such a unit...but could have just as easily been assigned to a Panzer unit.

Scott

Gordon:

This is not the first HV/black wrap portrait I have seen. Others I have seen are missing the skulls on the tabs as well. My guess/assumption is the skulls were removed in accordance with regulations that ordered removal for all non-panzer personnel, who - for whatever reason - wore the black Sonderbekelidung. In some circumstances it was issued to Sturmgeschütz personnel. This official may have been assigned to such a unit...but could have just as easily been assigned to a Panzer unit.

Scott

Hola Gordon, There is a nice beamte offz portrait in black wrap foto on WAF,Uniforms,Red WF on Black Pz..go to page or panel #49. John Wilson