News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

L55 EKI.

Dave, that W&L EK1 is a stunner ! and Jim, that cased EK2 is one of the nicest I have seen, with what has to be one of the rarest known markings ( as far as position is concerned). A real treasure !

Cheers Gordon mate!

Jim I have to agree with Gordon,that cased EK2 is a blinder!

I hope you are going to show off your new RK des KVK Gordon??

Cheers

Dave

Dave

Sorry you are right "113" Herman Aurich. I thought I had saved the photo as L13.

I was getting confused with another minty Deumer EK2 I have got (which is fact marked L/11).

Nick cheeky

Edited by Chairman

Dave

Sorry you are right "113" Herman Aurich.  I thought I had saved the photo as L13.

I was getting confused with another minty Deumer EK2 I have got (which is fact marked L/11).

Nick cheeky

biggrin.giftongue.gif I thought it was!!! Aurich EK2's are really distinctive,they are slightly misshapen with quite rounded corners on the outer flange. I have been looking at the photo and was thinking that I am positive its a 113 tongue.gif

BTW,if that is the cased cross do you think you could show a photo/scan of the cross recess in the case?

Cheers

Dave

Thanks to all for the nice compliments.

Some beautiful crosses here, one and all. I love the EK's !!!

Dave, that 100 EKI would look great with two packeted 100 EKII's I picked up.

Thanks Gordon, the L55 EKII case is also marked:

Hmmmmm........ Not letting me post pics??? Says they are too big, but are well under the size requirement???

Edited by Panzerman

Dave

It is marked L/13 Paul Meybauer.

I just love the? frosting on these mint looking awards? biggrin.gif

Some nice crosses here. Mint EKII's it seems are harder to find than EKI's.

Edited by Panzerman

BTW,if that is the cased cross do you think you could show a photo/scan of the cross recess in the case?

No different cross but I can show you the case recess. Is this what you want ?

W&L Crosses are in my opinion one of the finest that can be found, they certainly put over-rated makers like Juncker in the shade.

The other maker I think also produces some of the finest material is S&L. Normally I am no great fan of private purchase (LDO) stuff, but I could never resist a frosty Steinhauer.

casedsl2.jpg

casedsl1.jpg