News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

ORDER OF THE RED COMBAT BANNER

Vatjan

Please pardon my French!!

What a steaming pile of horse ^#$^%!!!

He's been trying to sell those orders for years and we know that the serial numbers of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th awards all fall OUTSIDE of the awarded range....

The seller is getting creative!!

JC

ps. sorry, done ranting!

:cheeky:

I made him an offer, but unfortunately it was an offer that he COULD refuse... I admit, I ehmm lowballed just for the fun of it :cheers:

• Replies 283
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cheeky:

I made him an offer, but unfortunately it was an offer that he COULD refuse... I admit, I ehmm lowballed just for the fun of it :cheers:

Too bad he didn't accept....

Keep making him offers in $5 increments!!! :cheeky:

Another thing that worries me...."Yu Ren Duo "

Doesn't sound like any Mongolian name I've heard of....

And I've seen a lot of them, granted that doesn't mean it's not possible but I've got my doubts.

Sounds Korean more than anything...

Cheers

JC

• 2 weeks later...

OK, i'll up my bid to 150 :cheers:

You play some word game on EBAY, bids 120USD, pretends to be 12000USD, regarding yours achievement can only say that your moral behavior has the question, perhaps you do not match collect ORDER, perhaps you suit collect the counterfeit goods. Just like your behavior. :cheeky: :cheeky:

Right... :speechless:

And would you be so kind as to teach us all a lesson here on that General which supposedly was awarded this set of 4 red banners? :banger:

Right... :speechless:

And would you be so kind as to teach us all a lesson here on that General which supposedly was awarded this set of 4 red banners? :banger:

In fact, has my these year sell red banners in this subject, I sell these 4 ORDER, I have winner's material. It is a pity that material is the old Mongolian writing. My computer does not have the means to write, can only translate Chinese, he translates Chinese name (虞仁多) Chinese Pinyin (Yu Ren Duo) introduced simply about his individual material, has participated in Nomonhan military campaign, 1970s Chinese Mongolia military campaign, before preparing to promote marshal, dies.

Wonderful - I'm sure the forum would love to see scans :jumping::cheers:

The regret, I do not have the duty to publish any material for you, just like your game, if wants to earn others' respect, first needs to respect others. The Earth is very perhaps big, but the network is very small.

Other 4

1111.jpg

Dear ChinaMedals,

I hope you will read this thread, and other threads on this forum and find them informative.

We, the forum, have made an enormous contribution to this particular field and as such we KNOW certain things...

We know that many of these orders were sold from the mongolian state/central bank and so these were never awarded. I'm afraid the ones you are selling fall into that category. Polarstars were awarded almost in random order but the ORCBs were much more logical.

That being said one member here works at a mongolian bank and has first hand knowledge that these were sold by the bank.

We take the historical significance, authenticity of these awards very seriously and I'm sure both Bob and I, and all the other members reading this post, would love to be shown the documents etc. that you say prove these were awarded.

If you expect somebody to pay $12,000 for these you should be able to prove your case. It's only fair!

Cheers and good luck

JC

Gentleman. $12000 are for me unimportant, I sell these 4 ORDER, is only for the EBAY transaction specified amount, becomes the super seller. I may take set of low figures easily, but I thought that such is not real. In fact I have been looking your discussion, you have some mistakes about this topic's discussion. But because my English is not my mother tongue, therefore does not have the means to help you.

Not sure I understand your response chinamedals. You might want to have a look at http://www.collectrussia.com/showcat.htm?cat=Mongol%20Medals

As you can see, this reputable dealer has some for sale just like you do. As you can see as well, they are described as "near mint condition". Which, to any reasonable Mongolia collector, is a strong indication that they are probably bank escapees. Doesn't mean they are not beautiful / valuable, but nonetheless it's important.

By the way, you'll see that the dealer is selling this at a considerably lower price than you are (despite his prices usually being quite high). Any potential buyer would be interested to know the justification for your considerably higher price... and if it is ownership by a general, well, then any potential buyer would want to get something more than "just trust me" to be assured of that.

You may contact with him, whether buys fourth ORDER. he that is only a picture, does not have ORDER, certainly I may also publish some marked price picture in my website, but is meaningful. $12000 have my reason as for mine price, if you like the low figure, I may sell give you, $10000, but I may point out explicitly that is not the actual use. I am a Chinese, but I am not short of money . if you have Mongolian ORDER which I lack, I may give surpass your price to buy.

What are the serial numbers and, again, for the interest of this forum: please share the available documentation which supports your assertion that they were all awarded to a general. If not, well, why even post on this forum because this is precisely a place where people may help you to decypher the doc's.

• 3 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Wow... just WOW!!!

I love that order and one day I'll get one!!!!

Is the article in russian or in Mongolian? If it's in russian I'd Love a higher resolution scan please so I can get my wife to translate it or me!!!

Thanks and Congrats again on this and the Polar star 1st you posted a little while back!!

It's just getting harder and harder to get good stuff....

cheers

JC

• 1 year later...
    • 9 months later...