News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 2 weeks later...

Roger has been trying out some alternative cover designs. This is the final version. Bit more dramatic than the first version.

Oh, I like this one much better! What a great design. Although I don't collect KM badges I would surely add this one to my library soley for the pics and award documents.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I like this one much better! What a great design. Although I don't collect KM badges I would surely add this one to my library soley for the pics and award documents.

Me too....great design as a front cover. Is there a release date yet Gordon.

Looking forward to getting my hands on this and Sascha's books

Me too....great design as a front cover. Is there a release date yet Gordon.

Looking forward to getting my hands on this and Sascha's books

Roger is hoping they will be in from the printers late November. Printers are snowed under and of course every customer wants their order done before Xmas !

• 3 weeks later...

By the way, I talked to Roger yesterday. He is out of Torpedo Los. These reference books become very good investments in the long run. Now try to find a copy of Torpedo Los. The point is that when these books are gone, they are gone so you should buy them when you can.

John

• 4 weeks later...

RJB brochure came in by post today, note Gordon's book will available hopefully on 20 December, as I said hopefully with a nice pre-pub offer on this special titles and 3 others going on right now.

Congrats Gordon !

E ~

Thanks Erich. Given the extra couple of week or so for books to cross the Atlantic, plus the fact that the heavy snow and ice have meant that the UK has virtually closed down (well over a week since I last saw a postman)readers in the States will see the book well before I get my hands on a copy !

I'm confident that Roger will have done his usual great job on design and layout though and can't wait to see the final product.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Gordon,

congratulations to your new Book! I get it today.

But one question, why do you not show variants of the U-Boatbadges and U-Boat Frontclasps?

The title of the book after I heard that expected.

Why do you say LM is definitely Lind & Meyrer?

What evidence do you have for that?

Thanks for your Answer

Sascha

Edited by S.Weber

The book is intended as a companion for Torpedo Los (effectively Volume 2) which already covers the U-Boat badges and Clasps. This is also made clear in Bender's advertising flier. Covering material already covered would have made the book much larger and more expensive.

You have evidence that LM is a different manufacturer and not Lind & Meyrer ?

@Gordon

I think it's a pity that the U-Boatbadges- and Clasps were not presented in detail.

That would have done the book really well, because the "Torpedo Los!" was purchased mainly by Uniform-Collectors, and its was sold out by Roger. This is disapointing for many badge collectors

What would have talked about it?

About "LM", we have no definitive evidence for this producer, therefore we can only guess about it.

So I thought because you say definitely LM you have the sound proof.

If so, why did not it printed in the book?

Otherwise, a good work!

• 1 month later...